The Géozaur laboratory is a multidisciplinary research unit composed of geophysicists, geologists, and astronomers federating around major scientific issues: telluric hazards (seismic, gravity and tsunamigenic) and the associated risks, the dynamics of the lithosphere and the imagery of the Earth, the geodesy-metrology of the Earth and the Near Universe.
– dynamics of crust and lithosphere,
– mechanics of faults and earthquakes,
– geomechanical and fracturing,
– marine geosciences and integrated land-sea approaches,
– natural hazards,
– physical and numerical modeling,
– spatial geodesy and metrology of the near universe.
ALÉAS NATURELS | GÉODYNAMIQUE | GÉOPHYSIQUE | MÉTROLOGIE | SISMOLOGIE | TECTONIQUE