Since 1 January 2012, IMREDD has been housed at the Premium building, the first building in the Eco-district of Nice Méridia within the Eco Valley. The first building in Nice to receive a HQE (High environmental quality) Nice Premium certification is located 10 minutes from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport and the Promenade des Anglais, and close to major highways.The building Nice Premium also welcomes other players in training and innovation :
• Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis and its European Center of Enterprises and Innovation (CEEI)
• Nice Chamber of Commerce and Industry
* administrative services open from 9h to 12h30 and from 13h30 to 17h30,
* free access from Monday to Friday, from 7:30 to 19:30,
* controlled access, extended to 7 days out of 7, from 7h to 1h30.
Important: the security guard may request proof of identity for access to IMREDD when necessary.
IMREDD is located at the 4th floor of Nice Premium in premises with a total area of 1767.60 m2 made available to the University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis by the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis.
It has the following equipment:
* a meeting room equipped with a videoconferencing system (12 people)
* a self-service computer room (23 posts)
* a project review room (20 places)
* two classrooms (50 people)
* four classrooms (30 people)
* a dozen offices that can accommodate thirty people
* a living room (cafeteria-relaxation area) with terrace access
* a conference room (in the Ground Floor) shared with the tenants of Nice Premium (80-100 people).
There are several possibilities for lunch, on campus or nearby:
* Sandwichs / Salads
on the ground floor of Nice-Premium (Hall B)
* Brasseries and Snacks
on the avenue Pierre Isnard (opposite of the Route de Grenoble) less than 5 minutes walk from Nice Premium
(go down Avenue Robini to the roundabout then go up the avenue to the south)
* STAPS Campus University Restaurant
on the road to Grenoble 10 minutes by bus from Nice Premium (walk down the Robini Avenue to the roundabout then go up the Route de Grenoble to the north to reach the Robini bus stop (lines 70-59) and get off at the stop Les Arboras)
Opening hours: from 8 am to 4 pm ( Learn more )
* Possibility to bring your own meal (refrigerator available)
and reheat it in the microwave ovens made available to the students and the staff in the Cafeteria.