Covid-19 measures 2021-2022
November 2021 Update: click here to read the decree by the president of Université Côte d’Azur concerning a mask mandate on university premises. (in French)
Due to the current health context of renewed spread of the Covid-19 virus, we count on each of you to protect the community by applying the following measures
- Wearing a mask is mandatory, both in closed and open spaces,
- Maintain, as much as possible, a physical distance of at least 1 meter between everyone,
- systematic application of the protection measures.
Presentation of a health pass is mandatory for participation in non-educational events and activities.
Sanitary protection measures include:
- Cleaning and disinfection of the premises are carried out on a daily basis,
- Cleaning kits are made available to users to disinfect surfaces and objects that are frequently touched,
- It is recommended to the users to proceed to a regular ventilation of the rooms by opening the windows with the usual rules of opening (10 to 15 minutes twice a day),
- Students who have classes in the same room are asked to take the same seats after the breaks.